Friday 23 April 2010

Michelle McManus

I did a gig with Michelle McManus last night at the Parkville Hotel in Blantyre. I haven't seen Michelle since her rise to fame when she won Pop Idol a few years ago.
Her voice and charisma on stage were superb and in my opinion we should be hearing a lot more of her. It was nice to see that she is just the same down to earth person that she was before Pop Idol. Michelle can be seen presenting on "The Hour" TV show on Scottish Television 5pm Monday to Friday. It just shows what you can achieve with singing lessons and a lot of hard work.

No comments:

Welcome To My Blog

This is where I would like to keep updated articles related to singing whether it is for karaoke, choir, auditions or professional. If you have any comments or useful information please feel free to leave them. Thanks Keep Singing!