Thursday 14 May 2009

X Factor Auditions 2009

Congratulations again to one of my pupils seventeen year old Nadia Howard from Glasgow for getting through her second audition for X Factor on Sunday (11th May 2009).
Nadia has worked very hard in a short period of time to perfect her songs and it just goes to show that her singing lessons have paid off. As a vocal coach I get as excited as my students when they succeed at an audition. Watching them improve as they learn to sing and hone their vocal skill to their best. Well done again Nadia.

No comments:

Welcome To My Blog

This is where I would like to keep updated articles related to singing whether it is for karaoke, choir, auditions or professional. If you have any comments or useful information please feel free to leave them. Thanks Keep Singing!