Thursday 6 November 2008

BBC Children in need

I have been asked by BBC Radio Scotland to take ten of their radio presenters from the MacAuley and Co. programe which is hosted by Fred McCauley and teach them to sing in aid of their Children in need day.

The presenters will sing live on the MacAuley & Co. show on Friday 14th October.
They are all non singers and so this is a challenge and I only have a total rehearsal time of five hours during a ten day period.

Kenny Campbell of mp3 Backing Trax put together a specially arranged backing track for the choir to sing to and if you want to know which song I have chosen tune in on the show on Thursday 6th October and all will be revealed.

We started our first rehearsal on Monday 3rd October and you can listen to how that went, along with an interview which I had with Fred MacAuley by going to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/presenters/fred_macaulay/

Can I succeed in getting these non singers to sound good enough to sing live on radio?
Tune into the MacAuley and Co. show on Radio Scotland on Friday 14th October at 10,00am to find out

No comments:

Welcome To My Blog

This is where I would like to keep updated articles related to singing whether it is for karaoke, choir, auditions or professional. If you have any comments or useful information please feel free to leave them. Thanks Keep Singing!