Tuesday 2 September 2008

Singing Can Improve Your Health

It's been a while and I've neglected my blog so a slap on the wrist tom.

I just had to let you all know the latest news about singing.

A top british doctor has said that singing is good for your health and should be available on the NHS.

Apparently singing can help prevent depression and also help people who suffer bronchial problems such as asthma to breath more easily.



I remember about twent or so years ago my singing teacher (who is now 83 years of age and still singing) telling me that a doctor came to him for singing lessons and when he was given some of the exercises for correct breathing, he decided to use thes vocal exercises with his patients as he said the would benefit by helping their breathing.



I will write an article about this in my nextpost which will be soon..



Robert

No comments:

Welcome To My Blog

This is where I would like to keep updated articles related to singing whether it is for karaoke, choir, auditions or professional. If you have any comments or useful information please feel free to leave them. Thanks Keep Singing!